My game freezes upon paying my bounty

SgtFunBun

So I went into Solitude cause I was bored and happened to be near it, shortly after kinda fixing my the blocked reference door Winking Skeever w/e problem, a vampire came in and said "hey imma ruin everyones day" and so i killed him and during that, I must have hit a civilian by accident, cause I had a bounty on me, upon being confronted and asked what I had to say in my defense, I chose to pay my bounty, however, upon doing so, the game froze. Not crashed, froze, as if on a console. I assumed it was just loading since my medium-low end PC takes a little time to load things, so I waited, I went and did some other stuff, even took a shower, but to no avail, I was still there staring at the guard as if I was about to engage in romantical situations. And the only other time I recall this happening is when I attacked a thalmor spawned from the Fight against the Thalmor Mod series in Dragon Bridge. Upon attacking the Justiciar, I was confronted with the same 40g bounty, I assumed since 2/3 of everyone in Skyrim hates the Thalmor, they were only mad because I took the kill from them. Any help provided will be appreciated