Request: Nocturnal Robes UNP/CBBE Mesh replacement

Talwick

I love playing Skyrim with Nocturnal's Robes, and since having many UNP conversions and standalone armours added to my game, I'm sad that my favourite outfit for casting magic reverts my character's body back to the Vanilla shape (at least at the torso).

Thankfully my skin textures and bump-maps keep everything relatively pretty and realistic, but if anyone could make a proper UNP mesh replacement for the robes, I would be very thankful. And it would give people a reason to make use of those endless nocturnal retextures of out there :tongue:

Key Points to fix - The things I hope to be fixed, but really, it's up to you which and how much you do:
- Body Conforming - so that it "hugs" the UNP body shape a little more. And This is the key point
- Shortening - Squishing the front and rear part of the robe so that it doesn't clip through the thighs when crouching.
- Sleeve Fix - Having the sleeves a reasonable size would be good, but skipping this wouldn't be an issue.

- More points in the mesh - Just to smooth out the shape really, but it's fine if this didn't happen. However if it did, it'd also be great if the wrists didn't just "stop" and the sleeve actually surrounded the arm.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

It seems there isn't a "vanilla styled" replacer, but the UNP Minidresses collection does have a mesh fix for it, though it looks pretty different. It's not really a robe anymore, rather a cloth that barely covers the torso. Here's a screenshot (with a custom texture also):

You can probably add some other bits of clothing from other mods on to make it less revealing too...
I've only got my horns, earrings and wings on in this image.http://i.imgur.com/OXpwKXD.jpg

Edited by Talwick

I love playing Skyrim with Nocturnal's Robes, and since having many UNP conversions and standalone armours added to my game, I'm sad that my favourite outfit for casting magic reverts my character's body back to the Vanilla shape (at least at the torso).

Thankfully my skin textures and bump-maps keep everything relatively pretty and realistic, but if anyone could make a proper UNP mesh replacement for the robes, I would be very thankful. And it would give people a reason to make use of those endless nocturnal retextures of out there :tongue:

Key Points to fix - The things I hope to be fixed, but really, it's up to you which and how much you do:

- Body Conforming - so that it "hugs" the UNP body shape a little more. And This is the key point

- Shortening - Squishing the front and rear part of the robe so that it doesn't clip through the thighs when crouching.

- Sleeve Fix - Having the sleeves a reasonable size would be good, but skipping this wouldn't be an issue.

- More points in the mesh - Just to smooth out the shape really, but it's fine if this didn't happen. However if it did, it'd also be great if the wrists didn't just "stop" and the sleeve actually surrounded the arm.

Making a UNP conversion would be pretty easy using Outfit Studio. Just one thing though, with your points ... Nothing can be done about clipping. Skyrim's cloth physics is atrocious and you will never get rid of all clipping.