WyreBash missing masters

Shinkoku

Everytime I rebuild the Bashed Patch, 0.esp, WyreBash says it's fine - it lists the masters I rebuilt it with, MO says it has no missing masters. When I go to launch Skyrim though, it CTDs immediately, and when I check my load order the Bashed Patch, 0.esp is missing anywhere from one to a ridiculous number of masters that I either a) had installed but not activated, or b) didn't even have installed. (I'm using Mod Organizer, and I rebuild the patch whenever I switch profiles, install a mod, change my load order, uninstall a mod, etc). Usually it seems to be reverting to how it was anywhere from one to three rebuilds ago (usually it insists on including mods I have installed on my Default profile but not the others - Complete Crafting Overhaul for some reason is its favorite to do this with, but it typically only does it for one mod at a time - and when I'm using my Default profile is when it reverts). Opening WyreBash, clicking on the list of masters, clicking 'ok' when it asks me if I want to edit it, forces it to change the masters to what they're supposed to be, then I can save it, which only sometimes sticks).

Any idea what's going wrong and how to fix it?