Photo

Yennefer of Vengerberg (Alternative Look)

witcher yennefer witcher 3 armour robes outfit

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Vaelwynn

Vaelwynn

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 5 posts

http://i.imgur.com/Rew9JRn.jpg

(Link to image online, the image file is to big.)

Hello all,

I have to say I have fallen somewhat in love with Yennefer's DLC Alternative outfit from the Witcher 3. 

My mage character pines for such finery in my game (I mean, check out those stockings!) 

I know that Witcher 2 allowed modders to use the assets so maybe this could be quite simple to place in Skyrim?

Check out the image, I hope other people are also fans and would like it in their games.

Many thanks,

Vaelwynn

ScottC12

ScottC12

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,641 posts

I agree that Yennefer would be a great addiiton to Skyrim.  I have seen some Race Menu presets for her appearing her on the Nexus recently.  "RaceMenu Preset - Yennefer of Vengerberg - The Witcher" by VIN19 looks like it comes closest to me, but some say it needs a little work on her nose and jaw line.  Hopefully, some talented modder will whip up a standalone follower mod for her.  zzjay has created a "Witcher 3 Yennefer and Triss Armors" mod (on the hot files list).  

Edited by ScottC12, 26 August 2015 - 05:20 PM.

Hexxagone

Hexxagone

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Its already been done. Use the search feature of the Nexus to find it.

imAarwyn

imAarwyn

Kingslayer

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,948 posts

Hey guys, I made a Yennefer follower mod using the DLC outfit by zzjay. Check her out please!  If people want it enough I will upload it. She has lines from TW3. 

ScottC12

ScottC12

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,641 posts

imAarwyn,

Your follower mod looks fantastic, and a custom voice is always a plus!  If you would like, please upload it and share with us.  Thanks!

A current search for Yennefer on Nexus finds only RaceMenu presets and armor mods.  I can find at least 2 Ciri follower mods, though. 

Edited by ScottC12, 15 September 2015 - 09:14 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: witcher, yennefer, witcher 3, armour, robes, outfit

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.016 seconds