Heavy Traffic ×

Havoc physics hair on Npc

Serenenth

Hi everyone! This is my first time but I'very been having problems for a bit now and just can't seem to figure it out. I want to have the havok physics ponytail hair, the one that moves, to work on my follower, Selene Kate, or any other npc for that matter. I finally found out how to add the hair to an NPC using the creation kit but the end part of the hair seems to fall to the ground and become stationary while the rest sits on top of her head. Looks like tendrils of hair falling from their scalp to a stationary spot on the ground. However when I put the hair hair on myself it works great. I even tried to use the alternate actor mod and switched bodies with Selene. The hair worked fine as long as I played as her. When I switched back to my regular player the hair stuck to the center of the room again. Does anybody know what's going on? Please and thank you!

Updating my progress: I got selene to use havok hair. Instead of doing a whole lot of mumbo-jumbo, as someone who doesn' t know a lot about modding, I downloaded a mod to give wigs. The only problem I'v run into is every now and then her hair will seem to be stretch a million miles away. Easy fix though; just initiate a trade and trade out her wig, then give it right back to her and it's as good as new! The mod I used is:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1327-minous-hdt-wigs-package/

The way to use the mod is to open the command and type: help minouwig

Use the page up or page down buttons to scroll through the list and find the hair and its accompanied ID number you want. Then type: player.additem "ID NUMBER OF ITEM" and "HOW MANY OF THAT ITEM".

Ex: if the hair I wanted was "970083a" I would type: player.additem 970083a 1. This would give me 1 wig of that I'd number.

All you have to do after that is initiate a trade then give her (or any follower) the wig. I hope this helps anybody out there who is having hair troubles with the havok physics hair.

Edited by Serenenth