Photo

Tessera - ACCOUNT DELETED

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

Switch

Switch

That thing on the wall

• Premium Member
  • 7,380 posts
This strike has been issued due to repeated flaming and ignoring the rules which he well knows by now.

Povuholo

Povuholo

Fargoth Worshipper

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,256 posts
Tessera's account is gone. What happened? Was he banned, or did he delete his account? Is that even possible?

Dark0ne

Dark0ne

Webmaster

• Admin
  • 21,158 posts
I removed him because it wasn't worth the hassle of listening to his incessant whining about unfair treatment from moderators. The good he produced through technical support didn't outway the crap he brought here so I just got rid of him.

More often than not the "hollier than thou" attitude doesn't work here. Tessera is a prime example of that.

swordsman5

swordsman5

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
I had to do the same with Tessera at AGM a few months before the site closed, I was a mod there.

Septim741

Septim741

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts
I'm not exactly a regular around here anymore, but Tessera was nothing but nice when I was around to read waht he posted. The one time I ever saw things get out of hand was when he tried to break down which body mod was the best, a while back. I most certainly didn't see this coming.

Eiries

Eiries

Green is my Pepper

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,448 posts
Wow, I just happened to stumble by this (hi Septim.)

It's funny I find this, because Tessera got banned from the CanadianIce forums about a month ago. He's running out of forums, it appears. He's still got his own though. :rolleyes:

ninja_lord666

ninja_lord666

Ninja Wizard

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,605 posts

Wow, I just happened to stumble by this (hi Septim.)

It's funny I find this, because Tessera got banned from the CanadianIce forums about a month ago. He's running out of forums, it appears. He's still got his own though. :rolleyes:

I'm sure he'll get banned from that one, too. ;D

Septim741

Septim741

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts
lol, I can't see that happening to any forum admin soon. (except Dark0ne) :ph34r: (hi Eiries)

austinrocks

austinrocks

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 638 posts
Tessera did close his site a couple weeks ago for a few days, it was just after I joined his site, I am fairly new to this RPG forum scene, and the mods to Oblivion and VTMB that I found on Tessera's site got me interested, I mostly played Playboy the Mansion and Private Party, I could modify the outfits to get the girls naked. Played VTMB and am playing Oblivion really love that game, especially when I added Rhiannan yesterday, now I have two naked princesses to watch as they battle the ugly monster, not sure that I will advance, Rhiannan I notice always get the bad guy, about all I can do is wound them with an arrow or curse them.

I did find this site off of Tessera's site so he is not all bad

HellKnightX88

HellKnightX88

Master Hashshashin

• Premium Member
  • 2,394 posts
You don't know him very well, do you? XD

Page loaded in: 0.990 seconds