Tessera - ACCOUNT DELETED

Switch

I removed him because it wasn't worth the hassle of listening to his incessant whining about unfair treatment from moderators. The good he produced through technical support didn't outway the crap he brought here so I just got rid of him.

More often than not the "hollier than thou" attitude doesn't work here. Tessera is a prime example of that.

• 7 months later...
I'm not exactly a regular around here anymore, but Tessera was nothing but nice when I was around to read waht he posted. The one time I ever saw things get out of hand was when he tried to break down which body mod was the best, a while back. I most certainly didn't see this coming.

Wow, I just happened to stumble by this (hi Septim.)

It's funny I find this, because Tessera got banned from the CanadianIce forums about a month ago. He's running out of forums, it appears. He's still got his own though. :rolleyes:

Wow, I just happened to stumble by this (hi Septim.)

It's funny I find this, because Tessera got banned from the CanadianIce forums about a month ago. He's running out of forums, it appears. He's still got his own though. :rolleyes:

I'm sure he'll get banned from that one, too. ;D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Tessera did close his site a couple weeks ago for a few days, it was just after I joined his site, I am fairly new to this RPG forum scene, and the mods to Oblivion and VTMB that I found on Tessera's site got me interested, I mostly played Playboy the Mansion and Private Party, I could modify the outfits to get the girls naked. Played VTMB and am playing Oblivion really love that game, especially when I added Rhiannan yesterday, now I have two naked princesses to watch as they battle the ugly monster, not sure that I will advance, Rhiannan I notice always get the bad guy, about all I can do is wound them with an arrow or curse them.

I did find this site off of Tessera's site so he is not all bad

Archived