• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

dragonbird

dragonbird

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Hey!? BKE won't rag on your JAnders-crush. (And others shouldn't either...)

I can understand the attraction, but I just get so tired of both his, and Fenris', single-issue whinging that I can't get interested in either one. I think the straight, female, Hawke has the short end of the LI-options stick. :ermm:

Actually, its easy. You don't have to listen to your man any more once you've got him to make the commitment of moving in. Just leave him at home doing the cooking and cleaning while you go out adventuring. He never talks to you at home anyway.

Incidentally, if you break up with Anders after that first night, can you still go on to complete a Fenris romance? I have a half-finished "nasty-Hawke" game where I'm thinking of trying that. Sleep with Fenris, sleep with Anders, then go back to Fenris.

Corlan

Corlan

Enthusiast

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts

You weren't around when she was arguing with me about Morrigan, that's when I learnd that Romance debates with the Grand Cleric of Lelianaism are doomed to doom(Wait that doesn't even make sense)

On-Topic

I named my fourth cat Mr. Wiggums :'D tho now he has run off D:

Thandal

Thandal

Faithful Kobold Companion

• Moderators
  • 23,176 posts

You weren't around when she was arguing with me about Morrigan...

Oh, I was around. I just stay out of these sorts of discussions most of the time. :tongue:

(And I've found that there's just no talking to people about Morri. Whether friends, enemies, or frenemies, they've made up their minds and that's the way they'll always see her. Any evidence for a contrary perspective is explained/excused as actually supporting the opposite view.
And I say this as an ardent Morrigan Apologist! :whistling: )

RelicDuDe

RelicDuDe

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 478 posts

I can understand the attraction, but I just get so tired of both his, and Fenris', single-issue whinging that I can't get interested in either one. I think the straight, female, Hawke has the short end of the LI-options stick. :ermm:

Couldn't have said it better myself... .

RelicDuDe

RelicDuDe

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 478 posts

I named my fourth cat Mr. Wiggums :'D tho now he has run off D:

And you are surprised ?....

Sjeeezz....

RelicDuDe

RelicDuDe

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 478 posts

You weren't around when she was arguing with me about Morrigan...

Oh, I was around. I just stay out of these sorts of discussions most of the time. :tongue:

(And I've found that there's just no talking to people about Morri. Whether friends, enemies, or frenemies, they've made up their minds and that's the way they'll always see her. Any evidence for a contrary perspective is explained/excused as actually supporting the opposite view.
And I say this as an ardent Morrigan Apologist! :whistling: )

Don't want to start another Morrigan debate, though i am not afraid of BE... ;) but me thinks that Morrigan is the big bad girl of Origins,, worse then even her mother. Having said that, i felt more sympathy for her lack of emotions, or fear of showing them, then i will ever feel for that tramp Isabela.. i think at least hers are, or seemed to be.. genuine.

Thandal

Thandal

Faithful Kobold Companion

• Moderators
  • 23,176 posts
Oh yes, Isabela is definitely the Morrigan of DA2. Some like her, some can't stand her but keep selecting her for their Party for other reasons, and some never have her around at all unless the game forces them to! :tongue:

But very few are indifferent to her. :thumbsup:

Corlan

Corlan

Enthusiast

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts
How dare Yous speak to my Morrigan like that D:<

Joking! But there is something about Morrigan fans others will never understand, I don't understand it myself, I don't understand a lot of things, but I think I have it.

Buuuut I'll have to Disagree with you on the Isabela = Morrigan part, seriously how dare you? :teehee:

Tho now I'm afraid that Dissing Isabela will put my on top of a hit list I don't like to be in at the moment. Simply tho I barely could keep playing my male Hawke, Merrill and Isabela pissed me off, and once I saw there was a Flirt button with Aveline I, scared and crying, clicked the exit button and ran away, the Female version didn't last long either, Anders wasn't the same... And I started to miss all the awesome rivalry and tension with Carver.

That's when I gave up and Decided the Awesome Sarcastic Mage is worth having to endure Isabela, I just hope he used protection :facepalm:

RelicDuDe

RelicDuDe

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 478 posts

Oh yes, Isabela is definitely the Morrigan of DA2. Some like her, some can't stand her but keep selecting her for their Party for other reasons, and some never have her around at all unless the game forces them to! :tongue:

But very few are indifferent to her. :thumbsup:

Aye.. the one you might love to hate eh ?.....

RelicDuDe

RelicDuDe

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 478 posts

How dare You speak to my Morrigan like that D:<

Buuuut I'll have to Disagree with you on the Isabela = Morrigan part, seriously how dare you? :teehee:

Because its the truth..as i see it.. and i stand for the truth.. until someone proves me wrong. If you put the two groups, (DA-O and DA2) of team mates next to each other, Morrigan and Isabella are the most alike. Be it that Morrigan imo never had it.. and Isabela chose not to have it.. emotions, because, and here they come together, they are afraid to be weakened by them. But they never understood one thing:

You have to be strong, in order to be weak...

Its better to love and fail, then to never have loved at all. Open doors.. i know.. but open doors are always the hardest to kick in....

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.935 seconds