Any mods that force NPCs into the default follower system?

Rhaskos

Sometimes for whatever reason, mod authors decide to hook up their followers to a scripted follower system instead of utilizing the default follower system. This means that I cannot use EFF to manage these followers to set their combat style, separate their equipment from their inventory so I can give heavy armor to a follower wearing light armor without having them equip it, etc. This is extremely frustrating, and even if I try to make them a follower from the console (i.e. Serana), I still cannot manage them with EFF. I might be able to find a mod that fixes Serana specifically, but then I'm left with the same problem for my mod-created followers running on scripted follower systems. Is there a mod which forces NPCs into the default follower system? I'd like to be able to mange all of my followers on scripted follower systems with EFF. It'd also be nice if I could use that mod on generic NPCs (i.e. Nazeem, guards, etc) so that I don't have to manually set them as followers from the console and have to update their level manually whenever I level up (which I often forget to do) (because if you make someone a follower from the console, they don't autolevel with you)