txwolf208

I have looked at many magic mods and perk overhauls and I don't think that there is anything like this yet. My idea is to add a few simple perks that make equipping a staff worthwhile. Nothing super crazy, but something like a perk that passively increases spell damage while wielding a staff, so that wielding a staff is actually useful compared to dual casting. Also, maybe a perk that adds a lesser version of the impact perk while wielding a staff. Something like providing a 25% chance or something for spells to stagger when wielding a staff.

I bet anybody could learn it as far.

I also bet the "many" you refer to doesn't even try.

Edited by Matth85

I would love to learn and do this for myself if it is simple. I don't really know much about modding, but I am a fast learner. If anyone has any advice about where I might find a tutorial or guide on doing this I would be very grateful for the information, in the mean time I will look around and try and find something.

creationkit.com - As a totally new modder, I recommend just going through the interior tutorial to get the hang of the CK. Refer to this site for just about anything you need.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtYB2iX9_52X_DNtSIJXyWg - This guys amazing! If you want to delve into magic effects and/or scripting, this is your dude! (Which is what you are trying to do with this request)

Anything outside of the creation kit, such as 3d and 2d, is something you might want to take a second before you decide. It's the sort of skillset that takes time to develope, and a lot of time.