Help with custom Small World Map Marker

portowulf

I'm working on a mod with a custom location. I created a parent world, in which you can travel to, and has map markers that work. A smaller, second custom world (Think DCworld01, etc) is within the map. Your location shows on the parent world map when checking your pip-boy in game, but the map markers within the small world do not appear on the pip-boy.

They show up as ticks on the compass, and upon discovery, it notifies you that you have discovered the new location(s), but when you look up world map on the pip-boy, they are not visible, and thus not able to fast travel to.

I tried comparing the world space to the DCworld spaces and the map markers to other map markers, but I cannot find where I made a mistake. It's probably something simple I overlooked, or maybe it's something more complicated I didn't expect. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

You can see the menu for the world space and the map marker here: http://imgur.com/a/QyzcA

Update: If I undo the parent world space, it shows the map markers in the smaller world, but no longer can see the main map and its markers, I still don't know how to get them both to overlay.

Edited by portowulf