Stretchy Feet Bug/Glitch? Mod related?

kienngu

http://postimg.org/image/nlxurzdqn/

Not sure how I got this, but I have been trying to fix it for the last two hours. It's impossible to even "retrace my steps" because one moment it wasn't there and then the next it just was. I have been uninstalling female body mods anyways just to see if anything changes because it doesn't seem to effect male characters. Also, it only looks like this when I am barefoot, not when I am wearing boots. I also have seams on wrists and ankles that make it look like my feet and hands are detached so I think it might be a texture problem, but any texture blender I try makes my character purple AND doesn't solve the feet thing soooo.. creating more problems to solve one right now. Help pleases.

SKSE was the first mod I got though, I'm sure it's not the problem. Besides, half my mods wouldn't work without it so it would really defeat the purpose.

you asked for diagnostic help?

If this does not appeal to the question..? there won't be any answers forth coming.

Your sure it's "not the problem? how so?...kinda defeats asking for help ...

I repeat what I posted: if you want help, do as asked. and see what happens.

I don't care about all the mods you installed, I care about the reasons this bug is here and why your having issues....it it requires removal of an arm and a leg to see if a character still walks ? then so be it.

half my mods wouldn't work without it so it would really defeat the purpose.

And my very first response was what?

Ya Think ?

Mostly just commenting to say this is one of the most amusing bugs I've seen in a while. Requesting a video of her walking.

If uninstalling your body mods doesn't work, there's also a chance that clothing or animations are the problem. Sometimes when clothes and animations are incompatible with body mods and/or just plain poorly rigged and/or your luck is exceptionally bad, they'll break values for the bones they affect and cause your character's proportions to get all jacked up. Sometimes that effect will remain even after the clothing and body mod is removed and uninstalled because the game is still hanging on to the data from those changes. Judging by the look of things, I'd guess that your problem began with a mod with foot sliders, but it's possible for these things to happen even with completely vanilla bodies.

Anyway, regardless of what caused the problem, usually broken bones can be fixed by resetting your character model. The easiest way to achieve that is to change your character to a male, then change your character back to a female. If you think the problem is related to a specific slider, then you might be able to get it to snap back into place simply by reinstalling the mod and wiggling the slider in Race Menu.

I use UNP, UNPetite, Fair Skin Complexion and Bodyslide. Whenever I try to create a custom body in bodyslide, I get a very similar effect....clothed feet are fine but bare feet are curved, distorted....and do exactly this when my character jumps. Removing bodyslide and reinstalling the other mods fixes it though.

I honestly did not expect so many responses; what a helpful community. Thank you to everyone who posted. I managed to fix the problem so I'm going to share what worked/didn't work for me so that anyone who stumbles upon this problem in the future will have it easier. To notmyhome and TheSpaceShuttleChallenger, I tried sex change both by using the racemenu slider and the "sexchange" console command, but those didn't work. What ended up solving the problem was skydragon1978's fix. I just had to remove my bodyslide, reinstall my skin texture mod (in my case, SG female renewal), and reinstall bodyslide. I never would have thought that to be the problem because bodyslide doesn't even have feet sliders. This not only fixed my feet problem but now I have no wrist or ankle seams :D THANKS ALL.