Contractual revenge

Deleted2119454User

So I know this has been around a while... Steal something, person gets understandably upset and puts a hit out on you. Even with no evidence... lol

My idea for a mod is that if you still have the contract off of the goons that tried to kill you, you can use it to either confront the person that put out the hit, seek retribution, or turn them in for it.

Because really, is a death contract REALLY warranted because you took someones sweet roll?

(Though it always amuses me when I get a contract on me from someone that's already dead)

• 2 months later...

I know like farengar put out a hit on me for stealing one empty petty soul gem >:( after i kill them all and hang their bodies on signs around whiterun i go to confront him and it turns out i can't -_- (skyrim corpse posing is fun you should try it i once made a dead guard look like he was sitting in a chair alive not creepy at all) anyways, I don't know what makes me madder the fact that you tried to have me killed or the fact that you actually thought three measly hired thugs could kill me when i kill dragons single handedly then proceed to eat their fuc**** souls

Edited by lordofderps

also who would be dumb enough to set a hit on the dragonborn anyway oh your hired thugs succeeded in killing the dragonborn congratulations dumb a** you just single handedly doomed the world because alduin wasn't slain yet and now the only hope of doing that is dead seeing as miraak is dead and wouldn't kill alduin anyway and there isn't likely to be another dragonborn in quite awhile