Salvaging a Worldspace

ManehattanProject

Whelp, out of all the mistakes I've made, this one is the grand Poobah of them all.

Remember how I ran into that stupid REALTEK issue? And apparently it's a classic?

I just realized that my Appleloosa Valley worldspace has the water level set to -3400 and the default land height to -2048, which explains why the LOD water works but not the player-visible ones.

Yup. The classic worldspace sin. It wasn't set to 10500.

So I already know that I'm likely going to have to recreate the (85% complete) worldspace. Aside from copy/paste the various environment elements (buildings, cliffs, etc) do you folks have any suggestions on how to salvage this?

For instance, is there a script that will adjust the Z value for all land in a worldspace? Or is there a way to move a landscape's height up or down (such as exporting the current version to a program, manually changing it and then reimporting it? Any good guides on this would be helpful too, because I've never got external heightmap programs to work properly. I tried the GECK Tutorial one...but no dice).

Or I could just rename the place "New Atlantis."

...naw. That's silly.

I know you all have secret mystical voodoo powers. Just a glimpse is all I'm asking. ;)

-NI

Try FNVedit, just check your mod >> worldspaces >> water height (I believe that's a thing)

Or just go into worldspaces via GECK and edit the water height... make it lower that terrain height.

If it's a water problem with a certain cell: in the cell window >> find your cell >> 'edit' >> any you can change it there.

I don't like MLP what so ever, but good luck on your mod: D

Try FNVedit, just check your mod >> worldspaces >> water height (I believe that's a thing)

Or just go into worldspaces via GECK and edit the water height... make it lower that terrain height.

If it's a water problem with a certain cell: in the cell window >> find your cell >> 'edit' >> any you can change it there.

I don't like MLP what so ever, but good luck on your mod: D

Thank you! Most folks would have just ignored this seeing the MLP thing if it wasn't their cup of tea, but you took the time to give good and solid advice. That means a lot!

So thank you again!