• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

enkokasumi

enkokasumi

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
Alright, so I'm on my 3rd playthrough and I got to the part where Mother disappears. So I went to Lowtown at night and talked to Gamlen and that Urchin kid and after that I'm to follow the trail of blood. Well I get to the first bloody trail with the quest mark above it, my PC says "There might be more." but the quest mark just stays at the first trail. I still get to the Foundry but I can't enter it.
Anyone knows how to get past this bug?

EDIT::
Never mind, I solved it.

Edited by enkokasumi, 30 March 2011 - 12:34 PM.

lordin

lordin

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
How did you solve it? I have the same problem.

enkokasumi

enkokasumi

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
Thankfully I had an earlier save, so I restarted the quest and went to Gascard DuPuis instead of Gamlen and the Urchin kid.

You cannot enter the foundry also? Are you sure you tried the foundry on the left and up the stairs? That's the one you should be able to enter and not the one on the right.

DGVictus

DGVictus

Enthusiast

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
It's not bugged, you need to click the pools of blood as you follow them, the second to last one will trigger it to allow you in the door.

enkokasumi

enkokasumi

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

It's not bugged, you need to click the pools of blood as you follow them, the second to last one will trigger it to allow you in the door.

As I said, it was my 3rd playthrough, of course I clicked the bloody trails, but it still did not work.

DGVictus

DGVictus

Enthusiast

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
Hmm, least you solved it.

Tikkidew

Tikkidew

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 466 posts
The way I did it was to keep the "highlight" button pressed as I went to each node. Never had a problem :)

Thandal

Thandal

Faithful Kobold Companion

• Moderators
  • 23,176 posts
I just hit that point in my second playthrough and thought I'd been bit by the same bug. Followed the trail using the "Tab" highlight method only to hit a dead end. Then I walked the trail back to where I had first entered Lowtown, and it kept going... in the other direction!

Followed it that way to the Foundry and finished the quest. :thumbsup:

rixkurniawan

rixkurniawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
This quest working normally... I did not click the blood just follow the trail

RelicDuDe

RelicDuDe

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 478 posts
It can happen, at least it does with me sometimes, that you cant select anything any more.

What i do, is save, quit the game entirely, and start again... it will be selectable then.

A bit annoying in the middle of a battle.. but at least it works.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.030 seconds