Some General Tips and Shortcuts

Theodarius

yeah i set both markers interior and exterior and its happened a couple times before too i used the exterior hlaalu trap door on that hill to the right of the silt strider in balmora

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't start out working in balmora, I have the same problem. Sometimes the doors are there, and most of the time they're not. You're problem might be that you edited the plugin, tested, edited again, tested it with the same save again, etc.. about 3 or 4 times. If you do that, things start disapearing. I'm not sure why it does that though. You can try starting a new game, but most of the time that doesn't work if you haven't already tested it a lot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have you attached ownership to the items in the NPC's shop/stall?

Double click an item in the render window, check 'extra data' and select the NPC's ID. This should make the item available to buy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU BEAUTY!!! Was just about to post the same question as whoever you were answering to here!! :D Am fairly new to the CS so this really helps! Ta v muchly :D

Oh one other question, anyone know how to make the dialogue box fit my screen?? It always ends up too big, and adjusting the pc settings doesnt help? This make scripting my NPCs damned hard i can tell u!

• 4 weeks later...