Turning New Vegas into a book

davgerar97

Hello everyone, I'm David and as many of you are, a huge fan of Fallout New Vegas.

I came here to the forums to show you something I have started a while ago, as the title implies I'm turning New Vegas into a book. Or well, a diary to be more precise.

I won't proceed to explain everything here since I have attached a PDF file being the introduction to everything going on, how it's going to be, etc. It also have the why I am doing this, explains the how will I do it and clearly express that this is done out of love for this great franchise and game.

To spoil things a little bit, I already have 70 pages done, from which 30 I feel like are almost done. This is not going to be released tomorrow or next month, I want to take my time and do something good, something worth your while.

Also is very important to remark that English isn't my first language and although I think I'm very fluent with it, errors can be found here and there. I promise to fix all those with the final version of the diary.

Here is the link to the introduction:

I hope you guys like my idea, maybe suggest me with things I can do, or if I'm wrong on anything I have said.

This means a lot to me, and I want you to feel the same.

Dave, this sounds like a great idea! I look forward to reading the whole thing.

This is just me and not a criticism in any regard; just personal taste. The whole courier things (since we play one in the game) has been used so much with mods and the game designed. It would be really cool to read about someone that is a no body in the world, either a Powder Ganger, resident from Goodsprings, or some other faction.

Maybe if you get a good response from your 1st story, this is could be an idea that you explore more in the future.

Dave, this sounds like a great idea! I look forward to reading the whole thing.

This is just me and not a criticism in any regard; just personal taste. The whole courier things (since we play one in the game) has been used so much with mods and the game designed. It would be really cool to read about someone that is a no body in the world, either a Powder Ganger, resident from Goodsprings, or some other faction.

Maybe if you get a good response from your 1st story, this is could be an idea that you explore more in the future.

It doesn't sound bad at all. One thing that can possibly happen is exploring the behaviors and adding more personality to the existing companions, like Boone, Cass, Veronica, etc. And giving them more soul, as I'm trying to do with the courier in here. But your idea sounds great too. It can happen with for example the life behind Joe Cobb or such, I get you.