I would like to request a playable Half Human/ half Dragon Race.

Griede

I am for the "Akatosh created them" Story.

That the CK Crashes when you load multiple master files is a common problem which can be fixed with a simple .ini Tweak.Just google it.

the akatosh story covers how the dragons themselves came int o being. and i did not dispute this, nor does the story i imagined for this new fantasy race cast shadow on the akatosh story. in fact, if a god created something, and created it a specific way,t hat would lead to speculation that the creation is exactly the way he wanted it and he didn't want to make changes. that being said, creating a new race from an old race simply to give them a different appearance and add ability to reproduce makes the god seem weak.

unless of-course there was some war and the dragons help akatosh win, then i suppose that they could be allowed to have children for a short time as a show of thanks for their assistance.

im all for either. as neither, if written correctly, casts a shadow on lore, they could both be lore friendly, i just find the wizard one more likely, more believable, and easier to write then a dragon war.

Sorry for the late response, but while I was linking it to show you what I've already made in case you can't get your race mod, I have no problem if you want to use assets from it, just as long as you give me credit, and also Nuska for any horns, since they were originally from their Character Mod Resource Pack, and just modified to use the other dragon textures.

Sorry for the late response, but while I was linking it to show you what I've already made in case you can't get your race mod, I have no problem if you want to use assets from it, just as long as you give me credit, and also Nuska for any horns, since they were originally from their Character Mod Resource Pack, and just modified to use the other dragon textures.

i see, ty.

ye, i just recently seen the amount of tutorials for the creation kit on youtube. been watching them the last few days. starting to realize just how much work it is to create a playable race.

though, thankfully, there are alot of people who have tripped over that hurtle before so maby i wont be so befuddled.

• 10 months later...

you know, stumbling on this thread out of sheer curiosity for my own game and techniclly there is a lore friendly sub species of argonian, called the 'Sarpa' whom as the limited lore about them states that they themselves have wings and the ilk, it would fit lore wise but good luck