Heavy Traffic ×

Welcome to the Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain forums

Site Bot

Hello, sorry for my English? this text was translated using Google translator. Many were upset when the Quiet left, her return by the multiple passage of 11 missions or using mods does not return her in fact (if you understand what I mean). I understand that this is difficult, but can someone create a mod with a mission and cutscenes where there will be a story of the return of the Quiet. for example, the Code Talker examined her X-ray images and realized that the parasites can not reproduce in her lungs (since they are burned), Miller says that they can not let her just walk away, the reconnaissance squad searches explores Afghanistan and discovers that Quiet there is in the place of her first encounter with the Boss. The boss goes there (repeat mission 11, but the Quiet does not kill the Boss, but only seriously injures him) after the victory, she tries to shoot herself, but Snake takes the gun and explains her that she can not harm anyone, also need to destroy the nuclear weapons in advance she would not be afraid of the mutation of the parasite. When you return to the base, the soldiers tell her "thank you for saving the Boss, Quiet". In her room there is no cage and fences and graffiti on posters are erased and she sometimes speaks. The Boss tells Miller that she is now one of them and becomes available a costume for her "form Diamond Dogs".

• 2 weeks later...

is there a genius who can make MGS v a better game and add those mods:

*unlimited suppressor

*having 2 or 3 buddy at your company

*using weapons while driving

*more uniform(ex:equipping other characters uniform)

*more weapon models

*new game+

*controlling helicopter

*smarter enemies(ex:increase their viewing distance)

*add a minimap

*controlling CustomSoundtrack without opening the idroid

*increase vehicles and horse speed

*customisable arm color

*more flower & better grass texture and a realistic lighting

*remove the blue color from the STN weapens

*more scopes

*change weapon position(ex:equipping assault rifle on the back)

*add semi-automatic mod to rifles

• 3 months later...

Is it possible or allowed that we create a general MGS modding discussion thread on this board that could also act as a repository of knowledge/updates on modding progress? As someone who is interested in the MGSV modding scene:

1) I have no clue how to start

2) I have no clue what is or isn't possible within the engine modification currently or what is even being worked on and what that actually means.

It seems like, near as I can tell that this is the primary hub for the MGS modding community, but I doubt that many of us even understand what is possible or how to get up to speed, and this is somewhat reflected in how most threads seem to be mod requests because most of us are completely clueless about the ins and outs or how to even get up to speed. The more of us that do become educated, the more of us that can potentially start contributing our own mods and talents.

Is it possible or allowed that we create a general MGS modding discussion thread on this board that could also act as a repository of knowledge/updates on modding progress? As someone who is interested in the MGSV modding scene:

1) I have no clue how to start

2) I have no clue what is or isn't possible within the engine modification currently or what is even being worked on and what that actually means.

It seems like, near as I can tell that this is the primary hub for the MGS modding community, but I doubt that many of us even understand what is possible or how to get up to speed, and this is somewhat reflected in how most threads seem to be mod requests because most of us are completely clueless about the ins and outs or how to even get up to speed. The more of us that do become educated, the more of us that can potentially start contributing our own mods and talents.

The central repository of modding info is here (and to a lesser extent on Reddit here).

Nexus acts as the primary hub for posting mods; but almost all of the actual discussion is done on Discord.

• 1 year later...

How do you mod custom weapons into the game?

I want to make a full-auto longer-range underbarrel Grenade launcher, it'll fire grenades are as strong as a bullet from the Serval.

If that's not possible, I want to make a longer-range underbarrel DMG Grenade launcher that can fire 7 grenades before reloading is necessary.

I'd also like to make an upgraded "Serval 2" and a custom Assault Rifle with its own name, high stats, and description.

• 1 year later...

Guys, i need help with an issue after installing the infinite heaven and morbid's side ops mods.

My save file won't load anymore: the game gets stuck trying to load after i hit Continue.

It doesn't crash, since i can still change the hints page but it won't get past the loading page.

Please help me, i was at 100% already!

I have already tried to uninstall the mods and also to reinstall them again, nothing changes.

Thanx!