Tried to Renew Premium...

LeddBate

I wanted to become a premium member (again) and ran into the following warning:

So, should I ignore this? Or is there currently a security issue with the server handling premium sign-up? (I'd like the answer to be from a moderator or someone at Black Tree Gaming please.)

Edited by LeddBate

I have a post not far from your's about google chrome not letting me access the site and i am getting similar warnings.

Your connection to this site is not private

The identity of this website has not been verified

Your connection to this site is not encrypted

I am also starting to wonder if there is a security issue.

We're looking into this issue. In the meantime, can you please tell us your browser versions? We recently renewed our HTTPS certificate and maybe older browsers still need to update the certificate database to the latest version.

We're looking into this issue. In the meantime, can you please tell us your browser versions? We recently renewed our HTTPS certificate and maybe older browsers still need to update the certificate database to the latest version.

Thanks for getting back to me. I use Firefox (currently 40.0.3) with the "No-Script" plug-in. However, I've told No-Script to not block anything from Nexusmods.com (I've had No-Script since long before my first Premium sign-up.)

Hi Axel. Thanks for taking care of this. No, I am no longer getting the warning pop-up from Firefox. I can now get all the way to the final ordering screen.

Unfortunately, my bank didn't forward my funds to PayPal, so there will be a delay while I ask them (politely, of course) to get their thumbs out and approve the transfer. I'll be right back as soon as PayPal shows my funds in place.

Thanks again for fixing this!

Edited for spelling ('cause I'm an idiot...)

Edited by LeddBate