Making Jewerly Specific Displays - hit a snag, please help

RtRthe1

So I started by thoroughly examining the interactive bookshelves. How they work, what's involved, etc. I duplicated every item, trigger, message, script, keyword, form list, etc. - everything - then step by step re-named & tweaked everything to refer to each other and deal with circlets instead of books. I even have my own static circletstand and a dummymarker for headpieces. I set up the scripts and links and keywords exactly as if I were making a player activated bookshelf from scratch.

So far, when I load it up in-game, I can walk up to my Circlet Stand, activate the container & deposit specifically only circlets, [good so far] -- but then it keeps accepting them, when it should only accept 1, and nothing displays at all at the dummymarker which I set up to place the circlet.

CAN ANYONE SUGGEST WHAT I MAY HAVE DONE WRONG?

If anyone knows how to write a script that will look at what has been placed in a specific container then place that same object at a specific dummy marker, I'm thinking that will solve my main issue. Could someone show me how that is done? I've been trying to understand Scripting, and have tried several times to write my own, but I seem to keep getting tripped up.

I do try everything I can think of before bothering people for help, so this is my end-of-my-rope last resort. I would be very thankful for any help!

Ok, so Elianora doesn't know, DarkFox's website says he doesn't have time for this kind of problem, so I'm just going to lay this out there, and if anyone knows, just pipe in

So I want to try a script on the container using an OnAddItem Event (or should I use OnCellLoad ?) with a MoveTo Function that will first identify the item added, then MoveTo that item to the dummy marker

Can anyone tell me how that is written out in script?