Undead races And/Or Items

Edsh0t

I have seen a couple of requests similar to this, and even some mods that add some of the items, but they end up using armour and necklace slots, so it doesn't really become feasibly to wear during a play through.
What I'm looking for is three "races" and/or "items" depending what the modder that decides to do this prefers, and in essence its rather simple.

Headless item/race: The helmet exists in game and can be achieved with console and little effort, but of course it takes the helmet slot away, which I personally dislike. Be it as an item or as a full fledged race, I think it would be interesting for it to have an enchantment(or passive ability for the race) To allow decapitation from the get go and increase the chance of decapitating enemies. For shits and giggles really.

Briarheart item/race: Once more I know the armour exists, and plenty of mods improve upon it, but it always takes away the armour slot, so once again its not feasible for a play through. Be it as an item or race, the power/spell to summon Briarhearts, or create other briarhearts as undead minions would be interesting, but since there is already a mod that adds the ability to take out enemies hearts( heartbreaker) there should be no need for a passive ability/enchantment.

Heartstone: A race with a hearstone grafted onto their chest, or the bandoleer portraying that, similar to the one worn by General Falx Carius. Be it as a race or item I think the passive ability/enchantment of fire resistance and the ability/spell to summon ash spawns would be fitting.

And that's my request, feel free to post your thoughts, approval, disapproval, and hopefully desire to create this.