Photo

0.60 - Scripted installers (multiple choices)

nmm 0.60 scripted installers multiple options

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic

KunoMochi

KunoMochi

Unashamed food junky

• Premium Member
  • 2,031 posts

No problem, Logan. :) I also think that there might be some limit on how many files you can attach over time... I somehow lost the ability to attach more trace logs and have been relying on pastebin.com to upload them. lol

sendypurnama

sendypurnama

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Help! I need help i can't create my chart . then when i'm playing her/him always bald . anyone can help?

KunoMochi

KunoMochi

Unashamed food junky

• Premium Member
  • 2,031 posts

Help! I need help i can't create my chart . then when i'm playing her/him always bald . anyone can help?

I don't know what game it is, but I suggest you to ask in one of the more game-focused forums instead: http://forums.nexusm...us-site-forums/

ebonyknight1906

ebonyknight1906

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

After a search of the site, i ended up here.  I have version 0.61.2 of the manager.  I want to reset the settings for Realistic Lighting in Fallout 4.  I have followed some of the instructions here as to uninstalling the mod and reinstalling.  It merely just removes the esp and puts it back without giving me the ability to change the mod options.  I would think removing the esp, would relaunch the mod options selector, but it doesn't.  What am I doing wrong?  Am I going to have to uninstall mod manager and redownload all 47 mods, just to get the opportunity to change a mod setting I don't like?

LoganWolverine

LoganWolverine

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 211 posts

EbonyKnight1906 The only thing I know I've had to do is reinstall 0.56.1 installer, as of today I tried their 0.62.2 and Had all kinds of problems as I was trying to mod my mod and the creation kit couldn't find any of the scripts because they were setup as .synlink's in the script folder so I had to uninstall that version and re install my older version because it loads the scripts where I want them, now I did just read where someone said it's a choice at install however I never received any choices at install.

Everlive

Everlive

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts

I have NMM 0.61.4 and still have the problem of Mod Installers not coming back up after uninstalling the mod (right click > uninstall mod). The current solution is to delete the mod in question and redownload it.
I hope this issue is fixed soon.

DubstepNinja88

DubstepNinja88

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Ok, what do you do when you HAVE manually deleted the xml file and NMM is STILL remembering your script choices? I made one very detrimental wrong choice, tiny simple potentially game-breaking mistake... a bit lost...

GrimReaper3579

GrimReaper3579

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

hey i have a huge problem with the mod manager that i really need help with. every time i launch the game all my plugins disable and i cant enable them in game because the game is already running. i put all my weapons and armor in cases that are from a mod so they are just gone until the mod is enabled. its really pissing me off because when the game starts i can see all the plugins disable and ive tried everything. please help it would be very appreciated 

GrimReaper3579

GrimReaper3579

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

hey i have a huge problem with the mod manager that i really need help with. every time i launch the game all my plugins disable and i cant enable them in game because the game is already running. i put all my weapons and armor in cases that are from a mod so they are just gone until the mod is enabled. its really pissing me off because when the game starts i can see all the plugins disable and ive tried everything. please help it would be very appreciated 

HolyDeath3000

HolyDeath3000

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 872 posts

Is there a way to setup NMM to not use Virtual Folder for profiles? It seems that it's not installing mods correctly and uninstalling them correctly. After updating to latest version I still crash after doing massive uninstall of profiles and it seems I am getting errors about not being able to touch virtualconfig.xml file. I am getting 3 different errors and I think this virtual folder setup is a mess. Is there any chance that there will be a version of NMM that doesn't use Profiles? 

First error: Unhandled Exception 1

Spoiler

2nd Error: Undhandled Exception 2
Spoiler

3rd Error: Unhandled Exception 3
Spoiler

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nmm, 0.60, scripted installers, multiple options

Page loaded in: 1.210 seconds