DLC Mounts Bug

DarNilavu

Since the only people who have reported this issue have modded their games, I don't think a support ticket will get any more than, "Do a complete un-/re-install of the entire game."

As far as BioWare is concerned, this isn't a problem with the mounts it's a problem with your install (of the mods, or the game, or both)

[EDIT: I just double-checked my own (modded) game and the Red Hart and other mounts, including other DLC mounts, work just fine.]

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to say that I'm also having this problem with a game I started yesterday. All was working fine the last time I touched the game in January.

I've tried both a modded and unmodded game and I have the same issue. Maybe it will be resolved tomorrow somehow.

EDIT: Still broken after repair and Trespasser install.

Edited by Liarie

I just want to say that I'm also having this problem with a game I started yesterday. All was working fine the last time I touched the game in January.

I've tried both a modded and unmodded game and I have the same issue. Maybe it will be resolved tomorrow somehow.

EDIT: Still broken after repair and Trespasser install.

When you say you've "tried both a modded and unmodded game", do you mean you did a complete un-/re-install, or just that you deleted mods from your existing install. The latter is not the same as the former.

You already know that something (most likely a mod) has broken the game itself. If you don't do a fresh install, you'll never be able to determine what's causing the problem.

GTX 780 with 355.82, released 8/31/15

I can use the Greater Frostback Elk from the Spoils of the Avvar DLC no problem, I just can't use the Red Hart. Which is too bad, since I really want to use it, but at least my latest Dalish can ride a deer. I haven't gotten to Skyhold yet, and I hope that I'll be able to use the other harts that I can get there.

Got this one on pirated version (and before you say something - yes, I own the game. Just lost my origin account). It, presumably, happened to me after I tampered with Trespasser DLC, but I'm not sure. Rollback didn't help, and the only mod installed is redcliff shop. Funny thing is, it worked less than a week ago, and since version is pirated (and I'm almost certain I removed all traces of Trespasser and new patch), it's probably not the patch fault.

We didn't say anything, you did. Legitimate players can get problems with their EA account straightened out through the EA Game Advisors. You chose another route. And regardless of their attempts to excuse their behaviour, pirates get only one kind of help here. That's help going overboard. --TNL :pirate: