Start-up scene bug (The carriage scene)

AdamVikingen

So i have a problem, i have just begun to play Skyrim again after a long while, and as always i have stock up on a good few mods before i return. This time i have a very strange problem. Whenever i start a new game and the first scene (When you are transported in the carriage) for some reason..We are all standing beside the carrige..everyone, even the imperial soldiers are standing next to their horses and we are not moving (The sound of us moving is still present though and the dialouge still comes up but we are in no way progressing and once the dialogue is over nothing happens.
I have taken a look at the mod-list to see if there is some problem with the load-order but i cant find any, i did have a lot of problem with mods turning corrupt for some reason a after i upgraded to Windows 10 but that i have fixed since then and is no longer a problem (Yet at least) So i am pretty much stuck right now, i have no idéa what the problem is and how to fix it, Is there anyone else who have had the same problem and knows how to fix it? Then please share!

Take a look at the screenshots to see how it looks like!

That scene is known to cause all sorts of problems with mods enabled. Easiest solution is to disable your mods until you leave the cave at the end of the sequence, then re-enable them.

It worked! Thank you :)