Bringing the Bosmeri Pantheon to Skyrim

palaminopony

I want to create and collaborate with someone to render a mod that would fully bring the Bosmer religion and Old Way to Skyrim through various questlines. It'd function a lot like the Daedric quests in the vanilla game. These quests aren't strung together - you slowly bring the Daedra (Or in this case, the Bosmeri deities) you know and love to life through your own will and thoughtful contemplation.

I'm proposing a few different ways that these questlines can be accessed:

• Five or so extra Wood Elf followers with their own diverse backstories and reasons for being in Skyrim. Each of these characters has a patron deity - a god they most connect to, and thus, you to that deity.
  • Books - only a few, but enough to eloquently tell the basics of the myths of Bosmer religion.
  • Items/totems - maybe only one. Works the same as Azura's Beacon quest.

I'm thinking this mod tells the story of the Bosmer through stories and motivates people to learn - so more of a minimalistic thing, unless someone wants to take the time to expand on it... I'm just trying to minimize how much work goes into this while still getting the clear point across. So! Few items. Small, small shrines - almost similar to the kind that involve being in a home. Lovely followers. Immersive quests. Maybe there could be parts included about the The Green Pact aka everyone's favorite fact about the Bosmer: they use/consume every bit of the creature they've killed.

Please hit me up if you like the idea, have any suggestions, or want to collab with me on this! I'm a writer, so I'd be so interested in working on the characters, the dialogue, the quests... It's dreamy.

Thanks!

Edited by palaminopony