Invisible body and mods don't work (DAI)

Lunaiva

Hello everyone !

Here's my problem , I launched the latest mods manager v 0.59 and since then my mods don't work , my inquisitor's body is invisible, maybe its related to the pajama's mod , yennefer's complexion and her hair don't work either . I have only the DLC spoil of the Qunari and Black Emporium . I have tried with v 0.58 :doesn't work , I repaired the game and merged again with v 0.59: doesn't work .

I searched people with the same issue but they have Trespasser .

It would be great if someone help me please .

P.S : Today I installed DAI cinematic tools , don't know if it's related .

Thanks in advance

What mods are you using? Upgrading the mod manager is unlikely to be the cause of your problem. Have you tried uninstalling the cinematic tools? I know they were fixed to work with patch 9 but not sure if they're working with patch 10 yet.

Make sure you tick the box "Force Rescan of Patch" when you upgrade mod manager or Origin downloads a new patch.

Hello ! Thank you for you answer .

I tried rescan and it doesn't work . My mods are hairstyles , companions tweaks , yennefer complexion , skyhold pj , clothes textures , modif in war table , speckled eyes and nothing more .

Everything is updated . I don't understand...

Glad you got it working. The cinematics tools seem to be fine with patch 10 btw. Finally got around to using them for the first time in a while.

If you're planning on getting any more mods, I'd suggest you check the comments section of the mod before downloading to make sure it's up to date and working with the latest patch since the patches keep breaking them. Have fun.

• 5 years later...