Is some of my mod conflicting ?

kayobro123

Hey guys i'm new to this forum, so if i made any mistakes i'm really sorry. :smile:

So as the title says i was wondering if my mods are conflicting. So i came here to find a solution for this problem of mine i installed all of my mods from NMM (Nexus Mod Manager) and when i start the game up with FOSE (Fallout Script Extender) i get a instant CTD (Crash To Desktop) add i wanna know why i think it's some of my mods conflicting. So i wanna know which ones are conflicting. Here is my mod list

~Mod List~

1. RH IronSights Beta & Beta update 1

2. 2 Perks per level

3. Better game Performance

4. Sprint Mod

5. Ultimate perk pack 1 & 2

6. Weapon mod kits & all DLC mods as well

7. Error correction

8. Fallout stutter remover

9. Updated FO 3 unofficial patch

10. Fog Remover

11. Pip Boy HD 3000 retexture

12. MTUI

13. RH IronSights FWE - WMK compatible

So thats my mods list i have shorten it by adding the same mods in the same line so in total i have 20 Mods. any help will be greatly appreciated.

You should disable and uninstall WeaponModKits - FWE Master Release.esp. You do not have FWE. This will cause the game to crash during loading due to a missing master (FO3 Wanderer's Edition).

Where you have plugins for the DLCs, the plugins should be in the same order as the DLCs.

Compatibility patches must load after the last mod they are patching. ie: RH_WMK_Bridge.esp must load after the last RH_Ironsights plugin.