• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

VulcanTourist

VulcanTourist

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

I can't help you, since my original post in this thread so long ago was also the end of me playing Skyrim.  I had spent two years refining and perfecting my assemblage of mods, and then an earlier update version of Nexus Mod Manager took it all away from me in just a handful of heartbeats.  If I ever play Skyrim again, including SE, it will be because they have finally released the new Vortex(?) offspring of Mod Organizer.

You certainly don't help yourself or anyone by using expletives.  I wasn't kind in my criticism either, but resorting to screaming and cussing invites the same in return.

PcFreaky99

PcFreaky99

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

I have the same problem but even worse.

I have the latest version installed, but now and then (happened 5 times now) when installing a mod NMM freezes, and then crashes my whole pc.

When I restart and open nmm again I get the window too, telling me to reinstall all my mods or go f*** myself.

I noticed it somehow corrupts my user.config file in AppData\Local\Black_Tree_Gaming\NexusClient.exe_Url_qlzwnpope2ydmf0nubtqgfrh5ww42ixe\0.63.17.0 and then thinks I have an older version even though I have the newest version installed, forcing me to completely reinstall 200+ mods taking more than 20 hours for me to get all compatible.

I am beyond pissed, I have wasted 100 hours or so because this piece of s*** software doesnt even let you skip an update.

I tried switching to MO already, but because it is all handled with different folders some necessary mods dont work for me.

fix

this.

Edited by PcFreaky99, 13 January 2018 - 11:28 PM.

Page loaded in: 0.644 seconds