IP.Chat room limit has been reached

TheDragonTwo

So, here's the issue. Today I have been persistantly told that the chat room limit has been reached, though I don't believe that is really the case. Some hours have passed now and the same problem persists, not letting me into the chat.

4a806240a841301c9ae2bc021d79147a.png

This is what I get every time I attemp to join the chat room. It won't go away no matter how much I wait or try to enter the chat.

Does anyone have any idea of what might be happening? As far as I can tell, I haven't been banned from the chat, because I did not break any rules.

... No you haven't been banned. For future reference if you think that's the case you can check the Forum rules and warnings subforum located directly above this one for your name. Or you can look at the top of the page and see that there are currently no members logged into chat and realize that the issue goes beyond yourself.

Every now and again the chat has a hiccup and shuts down, freezing and kicking anyone that tries to refresh or relog in. It'll be back up eventually but since it's not nexus specific software the problem isn't one the staff here really has much control over.

You'll just have to wait it out like the rest of us, I'm afraid.

Edited by Oubliette

Think the license has expired. I'll handle it tomorrow. In the meantime, enjoy the freedom from chat!

Freedom. Hah!

That's more like telling an alcoholic their favorite bar is closed for fumigation but this is a great time to dry out :pinch:

*gets the shakes, starts pulling at her hair*

Edited by Oubliette