IP.Chat room limit has been reached

TheDragonTwo

Oh this was funny, ppl having withdrawals all day like electricity or cable connections. It is then you do realize how hard it is you need something or not. ...**guilty myself**

Edited by mangarian

Think the license has expired. I'll handle it tomorrow. In the meantime, enjoy the freedom from chat!

Ha! I figured it was something with the licensing. Did a little research when I saw it go down and found all posts were either about licenses expiring, or the site owner switching to a lower chat limit plan. :P

Think the license has expired. I'll handle it tomorrow. In the meantime, enjoy the freedom from chat!

Ha! I figured it was something with the licensing. Did a little research when I saw it go down and found all posts were either about licenses expiring, or the site owner switching to a lower chat limit plan. :P

Kuno :armscrossed:

Never realized how much I depended on it until now... I need my chat fix.

Same here, first then I did when I got on my PC was try to enter chat, I keep forgetting why that tab isn't open, second nature to be in chat now.

Same here, first then I did when I got on my PC was try to enter chat, I keep forgetting why that tab isn't open, second nature to be in chat now.

The amusing part is, I hardly contribute to the chat.

The amusing part is, I hardly contribute to the chat.

Yeah me either. I pop in, say a word or two, help or not and pop out again. Still hooked as much as you are :laugh:

Edit - gotta work on that timing thing. It's so much different in slow time.

Edited by Oubliette