11 replies to this topic

Cylon123

Cylon123

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Hello

My problem is when i play Skyrim and i save a game, few mins later if i try to load the game from the save i just made (i never left the game in between) the Infinite loading screen happens. :sad: :sad:

Can anyone help me solve this?

Q:Do you have mods?

A:Yes i do

Q:Did you check your load order?

A:Yes and i used Loot to set priorities so that shouldn't be a problem.

Q:Maybe your save is corrupted.

A:Its a new Game so that couldn't be it... :sad:

i seriously need help with this, its really annoying.    :confused:

Ohh, and i use Realvision ENB if that helps.

Load Order

Spoiler

Edited by Cylon123, 24 September 2015 - 03:09 PM.

vram1974

vram1974

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,809 posts

Do you have Skyrim Script Extender

Cylon123

Cylon123

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Yes i do, and i edited the SKSE.ini with things people said on the internet, and it still happens, oh and i forgot to edit, the infinite loading screen happens only in exteriors

ironbender800

ironbender800

Old hand

• Account closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

you have this in your skse ini

[General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1
EnableDiagnostics=1
[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

Install memory blocks log as well.

What are your pc specs? 

ironbender800

ironbender800

Old hand

• Account closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

also how many texture mods are you using? infinite loading screens are a memory issue. 

Cylon123

Cylon123

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

CPU:AMD FX-6300

RAM:8gb

Graphics:Sapphire Radeon r9 270x Toxic 2gb

Windows 10 pro

As for texture mods i don't use them the only textures i switched was aMidianBorn Book of Silence

Cylon123

Cylon123

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

yes, i use those SKSE.ini configs and i will try the memory blocks log right away, thanks for the tip .

i will let you know if it gets fixed after i try Memory blocks log

Cylon123

Cylon123

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Installed the Memory blocks log and i still get the infinite loading screen. I checked the log and these are the last blocks before i crashed

182    104
187    104
187    105
197    105
198    105
200    105

as soon it hit 200 105 i got the infinite loading screen :/ and i can't seem to fix it, i guess ill try to uninstall all my mods and reinstall my game tonight and maybe that fixes it

Cylon123

Cylon123

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

after uninstalling all the mods and enb, and after going through my my ini files and searching the internet i found out that my Skyrim.ini file didn't have these lines in it

and after i added them it fixed the problem

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=1.2
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.2
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
iMinMemoryPageSize=128
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=76800

Admin you can Close this Thread because the problem is solved. thank you whoever had the time to try and help me :)

cheers.

vram1974

vram1974

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,809 posts

after uninstalling all the mods and enb, and after going through my my ini files and searching the internet i found out that my Skyrim.ini file didn't have these lines in it

and after i added them it fixed the problem

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=1.2
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.2
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
iMinMemoryPageSize=128
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=76800

Admin you can Close this Thread because the problem is solved. thank you whoever had the time to try and help me :smile:

cheers.

I'm happy this solved your problem. However, you should be aware that it will potentially cause more problems down the road. From a Bethesda game developer:

The default of 1.2 should be fine for most people, even with modded setups. If you do increase it, keep it to small values or don't be surprised if your game framerate drops or hitches during periods of high script activity. (And if it's a combat mod, that would be during combat!) The last CPU-related setting (fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS) will not affect your framerate, but will affect your load times. Unlike the other settings, Papyrus will use the entire time even if it has nothing to do. Increasing this will only help make sure cells and such are set up if there is a load screen. For example, the civil war can stress this because it has to set up a ton of things in the cities for the war when you enter through their load doors.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: infinite, load, loading, screen, save, problem, bug

Page loaded in: 1.075 seconds