1106 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,143,935 posts
Frostcrag Reborn

Disclaimer: This topic has been created automatically for discussion regarding this file. The owner may or may not view comments left here.

Selye

Selye

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I hate to be a bore but any screens?

ThereOnceWasAGirl

ThereOnceWasAGirl

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
another mod that changes an offical mod... *sigh* why cant people like the mods they were ment to be played?

StClair

StClair

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
The very existence of the mod community suggests that Bethesda's work can be improved upon. I'd definitely say that's the case for the default Frostcrag; the exterior is magnificent, the interior not so much. (And I think that most agree that the way it and all the other DLC is added/given/brought to the player's attention is just stupid.)

I second the request for images, however. I'm already running "Frostcrag Revisited", with additional tweaks in the CS by myself; I'd like to see what, if anything, this version has to offer.

dachi

dachi

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 149 posts
Screens make the world go round

PeterEater

PeterEater

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts
You REALY need to post pics for this type of mod.

lord_corellon

lord_corellon

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
Whoever you are you should be a professional writer!!! Excellent storyline man, very entertaining indeed.

The cosmetic changes were real nice too but you could have done something about the entry chamber its just so bland : /

Apart from that I think 10/10, best mod I ever downloaded...and I have a lot of mods!

indefiance

indefiance

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts
Thanks for the feedback guys... Im trying out your suggestions as well as getting some nice Screenshots for your perusal.

Indefiance

LuxDragon

LuxDragon

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts
There's a problem with the textures in the entry way. Those round disks have moved and now there's a bunch of holes where the floor should be.

indefiance

indefiance

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts
Working on a fix....it doesn't do it on my comp, but I'm looking into it. One possible fix is to use an older save game that you can subsequently travel to frostcrag for the first time from. Also (not that you did this but just for your information) I don't recommend trying to upgrade frostcrag from a savegame created anywhere near or inside frostcrag. Such a savegame might have residual data that could affect your game adversely.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.976 seconds