lepergnome

Hello again fellow Skyrim lovers!

So, after completing the College of Winterhold questline, I've once again visited Mzulft to investigate the Oculory. Yep. Nothing has changed with it. NPCs do not respond, and the Oculory's projection dose not change. So I got this little idea for the mod!

The basic idea is a questing mod to continue to the story of the College of Winterhold. After becoming the Arch-Mage of the College, you can return to Mzulft and use the Oculory once again to locate magical artifacts. Surely it must be working properly now that the great disturbence (that is the Eye of Magnus) was taken care of? Use the Oculory to detect these artifacts and then fight your way trough dungeons to obtain these items!

What could these items be? Well the possibilities are endless!

Staff of Worms?

Mankar Camoran's Staff?

Bloodworm Helm?

Sword of Jyggalag?

The possibilities are endless. This could also opens are new possibility for a questline involving the Synod?

I kinda thought Synod would be very angry with us, if they believed Paratus's story about the College intentionally undermining Synod's efforts. Perhaps one could throw College of Whispers in the mix.

Now I`m not specifically asking for anyone to make this mod, but it would certanly be a nice addition to the status of Arch-Mage!

What do you think about this little idea?

Edited by lepergnome