Merged Mod Files

GoldenAngelHeart

A while ago there was a modder that merged a bunch of files together for those of us who were having trouble with the ModManager.

I am wondering if there is someone willing to merge a few files for me. Just a few cosmetic things is what I am looking for.

This is basically what I am looking for:

- Eyebrows 4 Women and Katherine Face Texture
- Improved Lashes (Longest Fullest)
- More Realistic Eyes
- New and Improved Makeup For All (Makeup 2)
- Human female long hair

If there is someone who could please set this up for me, I would greatly appreciate any effort made.

My issue is pretty much the basic understanding of how to use it after it's installed. To me, it was like reading the instructions in a foreign language.

Thank you for getting back with me on this, I would be really grateful if you could set this up for me when you find the time.

Edited by GoldenAngelHeart

Pretty much everything after installation. From where to put files or which folders to create for unzipping...the whole nine yards, so to speak.

I have tried hunting down instruction videos but those were for prior to windows 8.1 computers. I would absolutely love to have a step by step list of instructions that wouldn't confuse the heck out of me. So, yes, I would love any help you can offer to help guide me through setting up and using the mods.

Maybe if I can get through the instructions once or twice, I should be able to do it on my own. Fingers crossed on that idea.

Would it be alright if I add you to my friends list in case I have questions?

Add away! :)

You have DAI tools suite?

1. Create a folder named "My DAI mods" or something like that, anywhere you like. I have this folder in /User/Documents/. This is the folder where you place all your wanted mods, so it's the only folder you have to worry about.

2. Download the mods you want and place (unzip) them in this folder.

3. Use DAI tools suite to launch ModManager:

• Open DAI tools suite.
  • Click "ModManager" and click the Launch button to the right (or download, if you haven't downloaded ModManager yet).

4. The first time you open ModManager it asks you to find the path to your DragonAgeInquisition.exe file. If you have installed Origin on the default drive this will normally be in C:/Program files (x86)/Origin Games/Dragon Age Inquisition/. Mark the Dragon Age Inquisition executable file and click the "Open" button.

5. Now you're in the ModManager window. At the top there is an empty file path saying "Mod Path:". Click "Browse" next to it and locate your "My DAI mods" folder, then press enter when you have your folder marked.

6. Now it should load all the mods you have in your folder, and they'll appear in a list. Note that "Official Patch" will always be present in this list, as it's your game's patch file. All you have to do now is click the "Merge"-button to the bottom-right and it will merge all your mods. If you have mods that override the same asset, you'll see a warning in the merge-window. If not, it'll merge just fine and when it's done you can click "close".

7. Run your game and enjoy your mods.

Just ask if anything is unclear. :)

What's the point of the DAI Tool Suite? I can't seem to figure it out. When I open it, it gives me some application error and is empty. There isn't an option that would let me click ModManager. Is it something that is required to use the Mods? Plus there is no launch button. There is a download all button, but no launch button.

Then there is this error that I am getting from the ModManager: [9/30/2015 8:48 AM] Task failed. Error reported was: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Edited by GoldenAngelHeart

hi there. i need some help with mod manager, everything is fine untill i hit merge, then i get this

[30-Sep-15 9:44 AM] Processing official patch.
[30-Sep-15 9:45 AM] Task failed. Error reported was: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
it never gets past creatures in the official patch. what on earth am i doing wrong? please help, im going mad with this now. iv been trying to do this for about 5 months (yes iv upgraded nmm etc) i redownloaded all the mods i wanted today, and it still wont get past the official patch!
:(

What's the point of the DAI Tool Suite? I can't seem to figure it out. When I open it, it gives me some application error and is empty. There isn't an option that would let me click ModManager. Is it something that is required to use the Mods? Plus there is no launch button. There is a download all button, but no launch button.

Then there is this error that I am getting from the ModManager: [9/30/2015 8:48 AM] Task failed. Error reported was: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

You probably have the wrong version. Here's the latest version: http://daitools.freeforums.org/latest-version-announcement-t1060.html

You have to have DAI tools suite, as it's the only way to get the latest version of ModManager. When you have it downloaded, unzip it in its own folder and click the executable to start it.

It should look like this:

http://snag.gy/VPbvN.jpg

hi there. i need some help with mod manager, everything is fine untill i hit merge, then i get this

[30-Sep-15 9:44 AM] Processing official patch.
[30-Sep-15 9:45 AM] Task failed. Error reported was: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
it never gets past creatures in the official patch. what on earth am i doing wrong? please help, im going mad with this now. iv been trying to do this for about 5 months (yes iv upgraded nmm etc) i redownloaded all the mods i wanted today, and it still wont get past the official patch!
:sad:

Take screenshots of your process and i'll see if you're doing anything wrong.