Mod/information request: Slight tweak to Cullen

SirFalastur

I know this is a really odd request and I would do it myself, if I could figure out the mod tools / the arbitrary rules that we have to follow to get the game to work with us modders. But something that has been bothering me from the very beginning of the game is CULLEN'S EYELASHES!

At first I couldn't figure out what was bugging me about him; he is a very handsome man, no denying it; but something was just... off. Then I sort of narrowed it down to something about his eyes bugging me. And then I figured it out! The man barely has any eyelashes!! Not to mention that he has no eyelashes at all on his lower lids. It looks wrong, an incongruity to what I've come to expect when I look at a person. It is damned hard to romance someone when everytime you look deep into their eyes you think, "Well, that's not quite right..."

So, my question is: is it possible to give him longer and/or darker eyelashes? Is it a mesh thing and therefore beyond us? Or even just something that the modmaker does not allow because it requires us to be able to access bla bla bla assets?

Please let me know, it's bugging the hell out of me. And if it can't be fixed, at least I will find some relief from constantly being drawn to the internet for some solution for my itch that does not exist.

THANK YOU for reading

-Falastur