Weight Painting issue

jboyd4

Hello all, I've been working on a centaur mod. Yes, I know there are two out there already. But mine is very different. First off, mine has both the human half and horse half functioning in game. Shocker I know! There are still some bugs though.

Big issue:

The back legs distort. When mounted the mesh twists for a couple seconds. Also when mounted, the horse body drops into the ground and stays there until you either jump or fall off something. Once mounted, the game freezes if you try to dismount. The game crashes if the centaur is killed. If you start the game as centaur the beheading scene will crash the game(this leads me to believe that it may not work as a playable race).

Minor issues:

The human front legs stick out of the horse's leg mesh some. The horse tail isn't aligned right and it isn't animating.

The leg issues seems to be a weight paint problem. But I've tried several things with little to no results. If some kind soul would look over my mod and see if they can find out what I'm doing wrong, that would be excellent.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/s7l1wh1dh7hy5/Documents

Edited by jboyd4