Looking for several mods/utilities

LOLZpersonok

This isn't a request, that's why it's not in the "requests" section. I'm sure that mods like what I'm looking for exist, so that's why I'm asking.

For my new DeviantArt account, I've come up with the brilliant http://static.zenimax.com/forums.bethsoft.com/public/style_emoticons/default/glare.gif idea of creating some kind of "comic" with my own little story that takes place in the Elder Scrolls universe, and made using Skyrim. I have created two characters in the Creation Kit which I will be using, but they're NPCs and I cannot control them directly without the Alternate Actors mod. I'm not a fan of using the Alternate Actors mod as I become impatient when using it, but I can if I have to.

Here's what I'm looking for: since what I'm doing is making a comic, I'll be taking still images (screenshots) of the characters in various poses with different facial expressions, then adding them together and overlaying speech bubbles and text in a photo editor. As my player character will also be a part of the comic thing, I also want to be able to control my player character's poses and facial expressions. I need all kinds of poses, such as conversational poses.

I don't know what to look for, so that's why I'm asking. I've also posted this question to the Bethesda Softworks Forums, so if you see that there, that's me too.