Roach follow command

During my second play through of the Witcher 3, I noticed something. EVERY time you dismount to grab some loot or some herbs Roach just stands there, so you have to run back to him. This makes it so that you can't run too far away without having to call him again. Now this could be alright for some players but it somewhat breaks the immersion (for me) having Roach appear from nothing.

So I would like if someone would CONSIDER making a mod that adds a whistle command (such as the "Call Roach" whistle) but instead he'd follow you around whilst you're grabbing some herbs or running around and enjoying the scenery.

I would do it myself if I knew how to, but I don't (I don't even know if this is possible at this time).

So I'm turning my attention towards some actual modders.

I'm sure there's a lot more other than me that would like something like this kind of mod.

This is not a request but a suggestion and would REALLY appreciate if someone would look into this.

There is already an in game Roach summoning call....the "x' key. For a brief period Roach will follow you if you don't mount up immediately.

I know this. I even mentioned it in the request. But the difference is that Roach would actively follow you around without having to spam the "x" key.