Female body replacer (T6M Replacer) Issues/Help needed

ameranoz

Some times ago I got this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45505/?

Mainly for the armor replacer, so it looks more suited for females. So I've got the body replacer, too.

The problem, the textures and the model are f*#@ed up:

http://puu.sh/kAHPd/03268481fe.jpg

I searched for a while and asked here, but couldn't do much with the answer.

So I'm asking again fr help. What can I do to get the body as it is intended to be, without that texture bug?

A tutorial or a good explanation would help.

This is a bug with archive invalidation. Toggle off, then back on archive invalidation in your mod manager. If that doesn't work, then don't worry, it can be fixed, just need a tool, and a little work. I'll go step by step how to fix this. And include some links.

1) download the following tool, it's found here on Nexus files: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/52402/? unzip it to Fallout New Vegas folder. Keep this open, you will come to this a few times. Run it. If it comes up with an error, read the message and write down what the error is, or keep it open. This is going into step 2.

2) Open your Documents\My Games\Fallout New Vegas. Look for Fallout.ini. Open that. Look for binvalidateoldfiles It should have either =0 or =1. If the =1, you don't need to do anything here. You are good to go. If =0, then change this to 1. Save. Do not close, you aren't done, yet. Next, go down two lines, delete anything between = and fallout - textures.bsa. Save again. Exit out. Then rerun the program you downloaded, and see what happens. Try running your game. If still there, then we need to do a bit more work. No worries. You should have something that looks kind of like this: SArchiveList=Fallout - Textures.bsa, Fallout - Textures2.bsa, Fallout - Meshes.bsa, Fallout - Voices1.bsa, Fallout - Sound.bsa, Fallout - Misc.bsa

3) Go into your Data folder, under Fallout New Vegas. Right click on an empty spot, Sort By Date Modified. Right click on the new file. copy the name. If you didn't close down the folder that your .ini files are in, then just edit fallout.ini, again.

4) Add to Sarchive list the file name you copied, followed by .bsa, if you didn't get that part, with a comma, and a space between. May look similar to this, at the end: SArchiveList=Fallout - AII-FNV!.bsa, Fallout - Invalidation.bsa, Fallout - Textures.bsa, Fallout - Textures2.bsa, Fallout - Meshes.bsa, Fallout - Voices1.bsa, Fallout - Sound.bsa, Fallout - Misc.bsa Save, close, and rerun the game. If the texture isn't there, you killed it. If so, then exit the game. Run the program again. then if it's gone, at that point, you are done. I know, seems like a lot of work, but well worth it, in the end.

Okay, I know what the problem is now. You have everything downloading through NMM, from the Nexus site. You needed to download that file manually. Then unzip it right into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Fallout New Vegas, and not all of that, and Data. That is a problem. Actually, while on the nexus, grab Fallout Mod Manager. It is better for the Fallout series than Nexus Mod Manager. Might not be perfect, but is better. After that, you want to open up your documents folder. It should be C:\Users\(Your name)\Documents. In there should be a folder that says My Games. That will have Fallout New Vegas. You want to right click in the folder, go to properties, and make sure that Read Only is clear. Then open Fallout.ini. It will open in Notepad, unless you use Notepad++, or something else. Anyway, ctrl-f, and look for Archive. It will look something like this:

[Archive]
SInvalidationFile=ArchiveInvalidation.txt
iRetainFilenameOffsetTable=1
iRetainFilenameStringTable=1
iRetainDirectoryStringTable=1
bCheckRuntimeCollisions=0
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
bUseArchives=1
SArchiveList=Fallout - Textures.bsa, Fallout - Textures2.bsa, Fallout - Meshes.bsa, Fallout - Voices1.bsa, Fallout - Sound.bsa, Fallout - Misc.bsa

The bInvalidateOlderFiles may have =0 instead of =1. That is your first change. Save, then exit. Grab the file, again, that I posted previously. This time, download manually. Unzip it right to your Fallout New Vegas, under Program Files, folder. Not the data folder, the main one. Run the .exe that is there. It is self-explanatory. Open up your Fallout.ini, search for archive, again, scroll down, and your SArchiveList should be different. Close, and play the game. Your underwear should be normal, now.

When you use a custom body mesh (T3, T3M or T6 whatever), you also need custom textures.

Check on Nexus, find a T3 body texture replacer, it works with the T6.

Edit: As requirement for T6M Equipement replacer is this file: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4280

Nothing does work. Not the DEMONIZED, not every other T3 texture replacer. I still have the f***ed up texture.

Why is it so f***ing hard to get a normal texture done so the lower back doesn't look ugly with an armor?

I modded characters so many times in F3, oblivion, Morrowind and Skyrim.. Why is it such a pain here?

Now I can't even remove the mod. Deleting it through NMM and killing all meshes and textures folders manually doesn't remove it. No textures, no meshes, newly installed, still have the s*** in my game...This is so frustrating.

Edited by ameranoz