help exporting mesh from blender

leroy1985

hi, so ive been trying all day long to figure out how to make gun from a mod i like called unique weapons-unique look or something similer, anyways some of the gun arnt alighned properly for iron sights and seems i cant live without both and there no patches i decided i was gong to start from the begingin and learn myself

long story short i have edited the assault rifle xuanlong, info on what ive done

so i imported the mods nif file from the meshes folder the gun showed up fine, and if i click texture it shows the rite texture too, so i modded it how i liked it then just went to export, i then renamed it the same as the original and just replaced it, backed up the original first, the wepon shos up fine in game with my adjustments but the textures are all distorted like this

http://imgur.com/f03CZAC

thats an earlier one, ive sinse adjusted the site, its nearly there but i need to know how to fix this texture problem, i thought maybe it was something to do with uv, no idea what that is i just read it, the thing is if im importing the modders gun wouldnt it be a case of just import, adjust, export, then replace ?

anywa thx for any help

oh and the textures dont look like that before i export it or even after if i open it in nifskope the textures and adjustments are fine

Edited by leroy1985