Avalanches and Floods

IsFjal

Hi everyone this is a mod which has been at the back of my mind for a while now and i haven't found any mods with this feature and I lack the skill to do it myself

Basicly I wondered how easy it would be to put avalanches in the game if which would mean you need to pic your line up mountains more carefuly. Features such as cornices and unstable snow would form after heavy snow and if you jumped on them then you would be of ragdolling down the mountain. possibly loseing some of your equipment on the way? and maby ending up buried useing flame magic to get free or being dug free by a folower? the same could be true of finding npcs traped in avalaches and needing to find and dig them out before they die?

Maby a white re-purposed ground effect made when a dragon crash lands could be used as the avalance?

And as for floods the same rules basicly.

Rivers swell when it rains maby turn brown cuting off bridges and bits of road near the water and if the character is caught by it then he is dragged down the river much like what happens in the forotton vale in the dawngaurd DLC? possible being dragged under and needing to fight to get air/ swim to shore.

What do people this? Doable or just a silly idea?

P.S. ice in the north could be breakable to that would be more of a laugh with frost-fall on :P

P.S.S .Thanks for your time

• 3 weeks later...