Mods don't work after 1.10 patch

@RolandXcalibur i have this error because i have installed http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/527/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fwitcher3%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D527&pUp=1#content that mod, so probably you install this to. Delete that files manually, if you use if you use script merger you can have merged files in game folder delete that too. I hope that can help you.

@RolandXcalibur i have this error because i have installed http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/527/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fwitcher3%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D527&pUp=1#content that mod, so probably you install this to. Delete that files manually, if you use if you use script merger you can have merged files in game folder delete that too. I hope that can help you.

I have never installed that mod, i did install the script merger program which makes merged files in the mod folder, but I deleted the entire mod folder. Im not sure why this is happening.

Edited by RolandXcalibur

I too get a similar script compiling error every time I launch the game with a mod that touches anything in the scripts folder (content/content0/scipts), and all the mods I have tested this with are updated to be 1.10 compatible. I've tried with Friendly HUD, AutoLoot - Herbs Only and No Auto Sword Sheathe. I have made sure to update each of them to their latest version. I've tried this fix, but I get the exact same problem. Someone found something? Do you think a re-install could help?

I think I've solved the problem. I've just deleted btTaskMaintainSpeed.ws in \The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\content\content0\scripts\game\behavior_tree\tasks\hacks and also deleted btTaskIsMan.ws \The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\content\content0\scripts\game\behavior_tree\tasks\reactions. But still some mods don't work.For example, Main Map Zoomout doesn't work even though it's updated for 1.10 patch.

Edited by nikonazaroff

Same problem here... After 1.10, HoS & dlc pack ANY mod working.. yes, even those updated for 1.10 :sad:

- Clean game instalation

- cleared C:\Users\secondary\Documents\The Witcher 3

Can get working ANY mod :confused:

Edited by rhaon2

I am in the same boat as most of the others here eg any scripted mod fails. I tried deleting The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\content\content0\scripts\game\behavior_tree\tasks\hacks folder as suggested on a number of sites but all that changed was the point that I get the compiling error. Like most here all my mods are latest 1.10 patch updated :blush:

I am really missing my Fast Travel from anywhere mod :sad:

Hi guys can you help me , so after patch 1.10 i uninstall all mods what i have and still my problem don't go

Error [modbasescripts]engine\physicsworld.ws(9): Cannot find structure 'SCollisionInfo' to import
Error [modbasescripts]game\behavior_tree\tasks\monsters\bttaskmaintainspeed.ws(10): Class 'CBTTaskMaintainSpeed' already defined.
Error [modbasescripts]game\behavior_tree\tasks\monsters\bttaskmaintainspeed.ws(74): Class 'CBTTaskMaintainSpeedDef' already defined.
Error [modbasescripts]game\behavior_tree\tasks\reactions\bttaskisman.ws(4): Class 'CBTCondIsMan' already defined.
Error [modbasescripts]game\behavior_tree\tasks\reactions\bttaskisman.ws(15): Class 'CBTCondIsManDef' already defined.
Error [content0]game\cameras\exploration\driftcamera.ws(131): Class 'CCameraRotationControllerDrift' already defined.
any one have idea how to repair that

Hi, If you are a Gog user, there was 2 versions of patch 1.10.

The best solution, is to re-install the game, redownload patch, and repatch.

Its not very funny, but it worked, at least for me.