Mods don't work after 1.10 patch

Having more different issues than incompatible mods ...

https://youtu.be/QFp0VI3zprw

That one bothers me a lot.

-.-'

Watched your video..mind clarifying what bug it is supposed to demonstrate? What I saw was a sword and then an axe being unsheathed then sheathed.

Then look closer to the sheat animation and which weapon gets pulled in, before being pulled off.

Explanation:

Pressing 1 -> axe gets unsheathed. Pressing 2 for the silversword, glitches the silversword right into the hand, where Geralt holds the axe AND the silversword and sheathing BOTH back ... and unsheathing the silversword afterwards.

Taking a closer look should have actually made this questioning unnecessary.

Edited by dark_viper

Now I see...draws an axe sheathes a sword.

Nope never seen that bug before. :confused:

Current version is V1.11..maybe that will help...because I've got nothing, since this is a base line vanilla mod-less install....sorry.

Updated it, sadly ... yea the same issue. Even a new install of the game, fresh even without any self modded scripts - same issue.

Might be a savegame bug. Duh... anyways.

Update:

Can confirm it. It is a savegame bug.

I wasn't able to reequip my silversword onto the silversword slot (second slot). It was glitching to the first slot and replacing my regular sword without unequiping it ...

-.- savegame corruptions ftw.

Restarted, same difficulty (one above the top), same mods as I was using before (more capacity, 200 stamina instead of 100, etc. my own mods literally), and yes, seems to be fixed (not bugging at all).

v1.08X to v1.10/v1.11 was causing it, I guess.

Edited by dark_viper

I have tried ALL of tese fixes and short of a full re-install of the base game (but I would lose ALL of my progress), nothing works.

So between ALL of the geniues out there, nobody can figure out a simple fix, I admit I am not a programmer and I am sure searching through LINES AND LINES of endless code is a real pain in the a**, surely someone canget it to work, I am not running windows 10 and do not intend too, still running windows 7 home premium.