Looking for a Specific Mod

DarthSieger

So I was looking for this specific mod for KotOR since Filefront bit the dust a while back and haven't had any luck finding it yet. Maybe you fine folks can help me out?

I believe it was called the Alien Species Dialogue mod, or something like that. Basically, with the amount of mods KotOR has for playing as an alien species, someone created a mod that edited the dialogue throughout the game to reflect this. There were specific options for two or three specific alien species, like Twi'leks, but there was also a generic option where you were just refered to as a sentient to reflect that your character was still an alien, just not one with specific dialogue to reflect your species. It was remarkably well done and considering that about only five percent or so of the dialogue specifically refers to you as being human, most of the editing was really just cutting out dialogue that refered to you as such. Taris is particular well done, as all the Upper City citizens react to you as if you were an alien and even the racist doomsayer Gorton Colu will refuse to speak to you (and even has spoken dialogue to reflect this, which seems to suggest there was, at one point, the idea of having your PC be an alien).
Anyway, if anyone has this mod, or knows where I can find it, any help would be appreciated.
Edited by DarthSieger

• 2 months later...

Bastila and Female Revan, the Untold Love Story or something along those lines. This is one that received several fan fixes across its lifespan that fixed the Bastila romance killing bug and made it so that she was the one being tortured on the Star Forge.

It's a long shot but does anybody have the "completed" version of this?

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

It's on Nexus for the alien dialog mod

And the Gordon dialog is already like that for when you speak to him with mission and or zaalbar with you. I don't think they wanted to include alien choices but it's weird Bethesda of all groups wouldn't since they have multiple in the elder scrolls.

Kotor modding is on a dead zone and no new ones are being uplaoded as often and many projects are being abandoned. It's sad to see it but I'm hoping more modders will come at some point