help with qunari scalp textures

OriginOfWaves

heya folks of DAI modding. as the topic title suggests i have some issues with modding scalp textures for qunari. Modded only one so far, the scalp texture that is used for the mohawk hair styles.

http://i.imgur.com/90AoxJs.jpg?1

as you can see it works perfectly well in the game, but only in certain areas. if i try to enter or load a save in Haven i get the endless loading bug, same with the character creation screen. Every other area seems to work great with this mod (Hinterlands, Val Royeux, Storm Coast ...). haven't tested the Black Emporuim or Skyhold yet.

Is this a known issue with scalp texture mods? are people having same problems with the "No Sideburns" mod or other mods that alter scalp textures? Or is it just me?

I'm using the latest mod maker to import and make the .daimod file and the latest mod manager to merge the mods. Tried to merge with and without the other hair mods but still get the same loading bug. When i merge without the qunari scalp mod i can load and travel to Haven with no problems.

So I'm rather stumped and would appreciate help with this cause i can't stand those bald qunari scalps :down:

UPDATE: got my answer and solution from great folks at DAITools forum. so if anyone encounters similar issues with endless loading try making your mod again with older versions of Mod Maker, version 1.1.0.17 did the trick for me. you can get older versions of it here http://daitools.freeforums.org/latest-version-announcement-t1065.html

Edited by OriginOfWaves

In case anyone else comes across this then, it's worth pointing out that this only applies to mesh and texture importing and exporting. For ebx importing and exporting alone, 1.0.0.19 is better in most respects to the older versions and does not cause the infinite loading issue.