• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

dclark231

dclark231

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

same problem here. lol literally nothing i do brings the menu back up. I've tried it all.

SolidSnakeMan

SolidSnakeMan

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Same issue. simply doesn't pop up anymore....

MrMoe777

MrMoe777

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Same for me

xosykcthali

xosykcthali

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Same here unfortunately.

roet

roet

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Same problem here. To be clear i have tried everything that has been suggested in this forum, including properly uninstalling from all profiles, completely removing the mod from the hard drive and re-downloading it, and even uninstalling and re-installing NMM. None of it has worked. The mod  still will not load its options. Hope someone will actually look into this issue instead of immediately miscategorizing it as a failure to understand the difference between disable and uninstall.

Edited by roet, 03 September 2018 - 12:19 AM.

kitsws

kitsws

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

1.RUN AS ADMINSTATOR

done

Ludagorias

Ludagorias

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

i have just figured out that, instead of deactivating of uninstaling the mod, there is an option called reinstal the mod. That combined with green tick icon. You just click it. And it also does not matter whether the mod is installed or not at that time. You just click the reinstall button, then you will see at the mod activatino queue that it is being uninstalling first. Then you will have a clean installing from the very begining for every changes you want to make. I just did like how i mentioned for bodyslide, it worked.

noleafcloverx

noleafcloverx

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Same problem here. To be clear i have tried everything that has been suggested in this forum, including properly uninstalling from all profiles, completely removing the mod from the hard drive and re-downloading it, and even uninstalling and re-installing NMM. None of it has worked. The mod  still will not load its options. Hope someone will actually look into this issue instead of immediately miscategorizing it as a failure to understand the difference between disable and uninstall.

1.RUN AS ADMINSTATOR

done

THIS!!! THIS DID IT!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nmm, mod configuration

Page loaded in: 1.133 seconds