Trying To Collect Items Later ...

Some feed back please. Due to weight limitations I returned later to two of the caves to collect the items I could not before (though I guess I could have walked) but though the items glowed when pinhed with my senses, I could not collect anything. Am I doing something wrong or is this a possable flaw?

Also I'm trying to make the Kayan trap but no joy.

Chief

• 5 months later...

ello...

Not being able to pick-up glowing items might be connected to still in a fight. Other than that i usually dont come across loot i havent picked up in the 1st place apart from when it was located in a crate/chest. So my guess would be that you cannot loot corpses once you left the mapcell the caves you mentioned (i assume they are the caves in act 1) do have their own mapcell so if you leave there all corpses would disappear actually.

Not to spoil anything since i really wanted the kayran trap to be worth it but honestly it isnt. You can go through the trouble of obtaining it though I feel trying to actually make use of the kayran trap has killed me more frequently then just using the witcher's "innate" skills...

Have a good one

Saro

edit: gawd old thread my bad...didnt mean to necrotize...

Edited by Sarogath