Mod Request: Character Replacement

TheBoogerMan

While I do intend to (eventually) get around to learning how to do this myself, I currently don't have any real modding skills.

That being said, I would certainly donate to any modder who would be so kind as to make a simple Character Replacement for Breakdown.

I would like to have crappy Eli Wilkerson ("The Bruiser" - the first Hero that usually spawns in Breakdown) to be replaced with Jess Cohen (also known as the Survivor in Pink - the Powerhouse chick from the courthouse in storyline mode). While her name is randomized in each play through, "Jess Cohen" is the name used for her in the game files.

Starting Inventory: axe (heavy weapon)

Bonus donating if she can (successfully) be given leggings; you know - like Maya Torres.

So... any takers?

On second thought, scratch that: I don't want a mod made for me, but rather information.

Not on creating/modifying characters (I've already started reading up on that and it shouldn't be to hard once I get the hang of it), but on replacing Heroes in Breakdown.

That is, could someone tell me which files I'll need to manipulate (with maybe a little hint as to what paticular scripts to change) to have them call upon the character of my choice instead of the default Hero's files.

Anybody?

EDIT: Never mind - I did some days digging and found the info & the applications to do as I will (and it's much easier than I would have thought to make changes). Cheers.