Creation Kit Custom Follower Help?

MrMoopicorn

Recently I thought i'd have a go at making a creation kit plugin. Just a simple custom follower by following a tutorial. But when I got to adding items to her inventory, it mentioned a way to remove the default hunting bow and unlimited arrows from her inventory because it can cause problems. But it also said this:

If you get an error about a script failing to update, it means that you don't have the game's source scripts (.psc files) located in the Data/Scripts/Source folder. You'll need to replace those scripts for the Creation Kit to update the quest properly. Quit the Creation Kit without saving, restore the source code files and re-edit the quest.

I tried and got that error. And i have no idea how to "replace the scrips". I don't even know what scrips need replacing or where to find them. Anyone else got any ideas?

Thanks in advance

-Moop

Also, I've got a problem where the head and body colours are wrong. I exported the thing by selecting and doing ctrl+f4 but to no avail. Would it have anything to do with using RaceMenu to save a character? I didn't use a standard skin tone, I used my own, so would that cause problems?

And I've also been trying to get her to use the Ponytail for HDT hair but it won't work. I can go into CK and choose it from the dropdown box, but when i load up the game, it switches back to a defult hairstyle. And it won't use my own hairstyle either.

Please help me out here guys!