Saving mod space in 255 limit. Armor Mods. ?

Seshiri

Is it possible to package all of my favorite armors and clothing mods into 1-3 mod plugins so that I can install more mods. I found some cool questline mods and immersion mods I want to add without going over mod plugin limit. Is this possible? Or is there a size limit?

Is it possible to package all of my favorite armors and clothing mods into 1-3 mod plugins so that I can install more mods. I found some cool questline mods and immersion mods I want to add without going over mod plugin limit. Is this possible? Or is there a size limit?

Yes, you can merge mods using TES5EDIT. There's even a script made specifically for that purpose, which you can find here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37981/?. As for which mods to merge, those that simply add armor, clothing and weapons (as you said you want to merge) are the easiest because the chance of conflict or errors is very low. Actually It is possible to merge any kind of mods together, but those that include quests and scripts will probably fail to work or have unspected results.

Yes, you can merge mods using TES5EDIT. There's even a script made specifically for that purpose, which you can find here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37981/?. As for which mods to merge, those that simply add armor, clothing and weapons (as you said you want to merge) are the easiest because the chance of conflict or errors is very low. Actually It is possible to merge any kind of mods together, but those that include quests and scripts will probably fail to work or have unspected results.

Thank you for the link and insight. I was stating to think I wasn't going to get an answer on here. I looked and looked around but got to much odd info around the internet. THanks for the clarification and tool. Kudos.